I think you are going to like my version of Shrimp Sausage Noodle Soup. Noodle soup’s are so comforting and can be eaten anytime of day. Every noodle dish begins with good quality pork/chicken stock that has been slow simmered for hours.
- 2 Onions
- 1 bunch Chives
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 lb raw Shrimp
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 package Noodle
- Add 1 pound of shrimp to mixer
- Add 1/2 tsp pepper, 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2/ tsp garlic powder, and 1/2 tsp of baking powder to mixer
- Mix all ingredients
- Place mixture in resealable bag
- Finely cut chives, cilantro, and green onion
- Heat pork stock on stove. I make mine from scratch but you can buy it from the store.
- Cut a small hole on the side of the bag
- Add 2 inched of shrimp mixture to pork stock
- Cook until shrimp mixture triples it’s original size
- Time to serve. Place all the garnish in the bowl. Then add the shrimp sausage and pork stock.
- Finish with Vietnamese Garlic Sauce. (optional) You can find a homemade recipe for Vietnamese Garlic Sauce on my website.