I can’t wait to share my Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers recipe with everyone. I think you will find my recipe is slightly different than the other recipes you have have some across.
The good news is that this recipe is very easy. I use two different kinds of cheese in my recipe, mozzarella cheese, and cream cheese. If you can find cream cheese in packets be sure to get them as they make stuffing the jalapenos very easy.
If you like a bit more spice in your jalapenos just leave a few extra seeds in the jalapenos. You can also cook these on the grill. I cook mine in the oven as they cook very fast. Be sure to set your oven to broil. They should take around 8 minutes to fully cook but keep an eye on they as they are cooking at a very high temperature.
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this recipe.
Check Out The Recipe Video
Check Out The Recipe CardPrint
- 7 strips of Bacon
- 7 String Cheese
- 7 packets of Cream Cheese
- 7 large Jalapenos
- 14 Toothpicks
- Slice each jalapeno down the middle and cut top 3/4 of the way
- Remove insides of jalapenos including the seeds.
- Add cream cheese and string cheese to each jalapeno. Use a toothpick to keep everything together
- Wrap each jalapeno in bacon
- Place jalapenos in oven for a total of 8 minutes on broil. Flip jalapenos after 4 minutes.
- That’s it. Enjoy!!